Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Assignment write-up

I went back and really tried to resolve the issues in my big project. I did not break apart everything, but I did tried to free some of my shots from just total stillness. I've learned that I really need to plan out every moveable object ahead of time in the designing stage so that the animation becomes more jazzy or full of life. I think for a first project I've really tried to utilize everything within after effects, that I know, to push my project and make up for the design mistakes in the very beginning. 




As for the class assignment I wanted to line up the music more with the actions going on within the stage. I think that by doing that the piece has become more lively and not robotic. The project wasn't too hard to complete and I can't wait to see all the projects together. 

No comments: