Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Critique Follow-Up

In response to the statements in class, I learned that I should really try and come up with a list of metaphors that I can choose from so I'll have something more broad to work with. I think that there may be a way to incorporate some kind of text into this next project and I feel that it may actually change the piece and take it into another direction. I also learned that I should really push the idea of muscle and growth and how it relates to my metaphors.  

To better explain my project I'm wanting basically play around with the idea of slow vs. fast. The main character, Mr. Turtle will be my vessel for depicting my idea. What I tried to do in class was come up of some kind of illustration of different ways I could possibly create my aesthetic. I want to basically show how be patient and taking time can cause more results. 



No comments: