Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Proposal Rewrite



stage 1
stage 2
stage 3
stage 1
stage 2
stage 3
Workout item
Background

In my next project, I want to animate these characters above doing three different challenges/ workouts that will favor the turtle more that the rabbit. In this animation I will be portraying how taking ones time, being consistent, and in control is more beneficial than just pushing heavy iron. In this dual, I have created stages of development for both characters that will take place at different times in the piece to express the growth and mass build up, after every workout/challenge. I do plan on having animated text moving through the background so that it's not too static, but enough to keep the piece interesting. This piece is about rhythm, control, and growth. I hope that the use of text will help with the kind of energy that I'm hoping to achieve. I do want the back ground really minimal and close to static because I don't want to loose the characters in all the text. 


No comments: